Monday, March 26, 2012

Want tutor.

Hello Friends. This is my first post,I apologize for any mistake.First thing First, My Name is asha and I am indian,from normal background.I love adventure, although my life is not so called adventurous, or i say filled with lot troubles.Since its my 1st post and recently I started begginner course on blog(just a few hours ago), I will appreciate if you point out my mistake(so that i should not repeat it again). 
                       I am pretty good in studying but lacks confidence in case of language except hindi since its my native language.What things I need my life is the teacher,Teacher/tutor is the source of knowledge.They were comparable to parents in our religion because they play the role of what parents do, to teach how to solve the downs of life, how to face it, what to do?what not to do?It may be profession for someone But Teacher play important role by educating next generation.They are tutoring the next generation engineers,doctors,social workers,citizen,heroes/heroins and even politicians.But in today world its hard to find the teachers who provide knowledge without making huge hole on your pocket.But still hope hat there is any(or not),so anyone who is specialized in english,in blog or website, in maths, in chemistry than your free help will be appreciated. Even yours advice matters me. What you get?well you may know well that ''Practice makes mam perfect''and your tutoring to anyone or me is comparable to practice.If you know any free virtual class or e-learning for above list than please suggest me.What i get from this?Knowledge,may be mind of peace that i can score well in entrance exam,confidence and can get scholarship or financial help because i don't have any financial support in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment