Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello world and ALL Who inhabit it

My name is Sabrina Bailey. I have been interested in writing for some time and am actually in the middle of writing the second book in my series, "The Game of Love." It is yet to be published so don't look for it just yet. But I promise, dear readers the day will come. And I rarely break a promise.
This is the first time I have ever really tried to write  a blog, unless you count the blogs on myspace, but those were years ago and at the time made sense to only me. I don't know what exactly inspired me to get out of bed this morning, cross the room with my hot cup of coffee (the pungent smell dancing in my nose), get on the computer and look up how to become a blogger but I guess that if this is where God is trying to lead me then who am I to reprimand him. This whole thing is blowing over so well, which surprises me. And there is a part of me that just can't shake the feeling that all of this is just too good to be true... I guess only time will tell. You will be seeing a lot more posts, I guarantee it. For I am a woman who loves to talk and tell stories. so I guess this is just about the most perfect thing for someone like me to do.
Today I am going to be happier a than a bird with a french fry, and I hope that you will be too.
Sabrina Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment