Thursday, July 5, 2012

Newbie on the Net

Wow, what a journey I am about to embark on and I am so excited!  I am also extremely nervous about looking like a complete idiot but hey, somebody has to do it!  Hi, my name is Elizabeth and I am on my fifth career as a hairstylist.  Yes, I said fifth.  My family and friends said I should have been a gypsy and if I am being honest I must agree with them.  I finally married at age 38, had a beautiful daughter at age 39 and just became a granny at 44 (i have a stepdaughter incase you were trying to figure that one out).  I am now stepping out in faith believing I still have one more career in me that is going to lead me to time freedom as well as financial freedom, but first I have to learn how to blog so I can share with others the awesome opportunity I have been awarded.  So, here goes....bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment