Monday, April 16, 2012

New Blogger here! And I'm excited :D


Hello! I will try keep this short, but I make no promises. I have relatively little experience making blogs, but a lot of experience in reading them.

I have learned that if I motivate myself and work hard I can have a successful blog. And so can YOU!

And by successful I don't mean only in terms of money, but in terms of expressing your passion, and how fulfilling it feels.

I think life is about searching for and trying new things, seeing what you like and seeing what you don't like. And if you keep trying, you will find something you absolutely LOVE.

It took me quite a few years to find what I love. Which I found out through much experimentation. It turned out that what I love is playing guitar. In fact as I am writing this now I am listening to one of my favourite guitar based songs: God Gave Rock And Roll To You by KISS.

This song, especially the guitar solo, for some unfathomable reason, fills my heart with passion and content. In my humble opinion, there's nothing like picking up your guitar and playing your favourite tunes and riffs. It feels like heaven on earth.

If you haven't already found your passion(s), I suggest to you that get out there and try new things! Blogging could possibly be one of your passions. You don't know how the water feels until you jump in. So go ahead and jump in. Feel the water, if you don't like it try another one. It's all about determination. Trust me. You won't regret it!

Thank You for reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment