Friday, April 6, 2012

Plan C

"There is a point in life where you cannot continue living by destiny's commants" this is a phrase I heard a little while ago.. Since I finished High School life has been going faster than ever..I was suppose to enter to College, but when I wasn't acepted everything began to get complicated. I had to look for a job, and it was not a easy task. When I finally found a place to work where I could be productive and happy at the same time my family moved up, and I decided moved with them. Right now I'm not sure if it was a good choise at all cause even if I sharing the same geographic space with them my heart and my mind have been far away my body, and I just cannot feel me totally satisfaced. So I think it is because my decision was based in what makes sense for everyone but not for me. I followed the direction destiny was pointed not the one my heart was looking at..I guess is time to look forward and make changes. Live life under my own commants and my own direction. The bottom line is that it will be better make stupid desicions by myself that be wise follow someone else instructions..

No comments:

Post a Comment