Monday, August 6, 2012

About Us

I am a child of God, a wife and homemaker, and mother of four children.  I spend my days homeschooling my children, feeding my family, and trying to keep our home from looking like a tornado has passed through--I love to cook, but not to clean. 

My husband is my best friend and we have been married for fourteen years.  He is a preacher who is also a writer for our local newspaper.  I am blessed to have a husband who truly loves the Lord and wants to serve Him.

Our eldest son is nearly thirteen and is a bit of a bookworm.  He loves all things math and science.  He likes to draw pirate cartoons.

Our only daughter is eleven.  She is my biggest helper.  She loves purple and pink, and birds and flowers, and climbing trees and running barefoot through the backyard.

Our middle son is six.  He is the happiest child I have ever known.  He has Fragile X Syndrome which means that he has to work a lot harder than most to accomplish the same things.  He loves cars, trucks, and anything else with wheels.

Our youngest son is four and is under the mistaken impression that the world revolves around him.   He is sweet and loving most of the time, but lets everyone know when he is not happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment