Monday, January 14, 2013

Something Old Something New Something Borrowed

Hello everyone, my name is Renee and I'm feeling really low today.  I have been around for a long time and I'm new to the blogging world.  Sure everyone is doing it.  That's nice to say, "hey everyone's doing it you should too,  I'm just talking about blogging".  I have always thought that surfing the web and looking at funny videos on Youtube was a way to past the time.  I mean I did this for years.  Watching the models fall on their face, or watch a light fall on a reporters head, funny stuff.  Then I got into Myspace.  Oh man this was before Facebook was the place to be.  I would spend hours and I mean hours in front of my friends computer, changing the background, putting together a picture slideshow, while putting together a playlist of songs I downloaded um like a million hours before. My friends would ask me to hook their page up too.  But I never thought to blog.  Sure I may have wrote thoughts out in the blog area of Myspace, but I never took it serious.  And then Facebook started to pop off son.  I mean EVERYONE was on.  When your parents want you as a friend on Facebook and your children don't want you as a friend, how are you suppose to feel about that.  Well again here I am.  I call my self an old bird.  I mean internet, computers, all this technology has been around, maybe not as advanced now (and it's only going to get better), I never thought that I would share my inner voice.  I have some know how on how to blog.  But I love to surf the web and try to find others that want to give free information away.  It's like going to school again, but in your own livingroom and you are the principal. If your reading this, I want to say thank you.  I have thought about it.  I am the something old, the blogging for me is something new, and the information that I find online is the something borrowed. 


-StarNinja916@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment