Saturday, May 12, 2012

Joining the Conversations Out There

Hello blog community! My name is Rachel. I've started about five or six blogs and haven't been able to connect to one theme or commit to it. So I was really excited to find this course about blogging to help me learn how to focus. I remember when the internet offered basically AOL and sports stats compared to now and the way the internet has become a way of life. Just this weekend I gave away some books, one was a useful tip book on housecleaning. As I held it in my hand pondering if I should keep it or not, the thought decided it for me, I'd most likely search out how to get a stain out of my carpet online before I remembered I had that book on my shelf! With the new ways to access and provide information, there are so many reasons to get into blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment