Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MY EXPERIENCE LEARNING TO BLOG

After repeated review of all those tutorials out there I realized there was something missing in the training.  NO not the web host or the blogger service I would use and NO not the domain name I still haven't figured out, But HOW TO BLOG.  I appreciate a new trainer I have encountered, THE BLOG WRITING COURSE.COM, that has allowed me to actually WRITE a blog.  A GOOD START.  Now I will have to figure if I truly have something to say and how I will communicate it without being self-conscious, as this is my first blog, and, as such, my first venture into the world of the press.  I hope to continue to share my Experience Learning to Blog as a newbie until such time as none of us are any longer newbies.  Thank you world for your attention, and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment