Monday, May 28, 2012

jwd

I'm just a person like most others that wants to feel safe, loved, accepted; and to live a joy-fulled, satisfying, exciting life.  I have realized that I am responsible for everything in my life.  I have realized that this means I can take control of my life and create the types of experiences that I wish to have....ABUNDANT, MEANINGFUL, LOVING, PEACEFUL, EXCITING, POSITIVE EXPERIENCES!  But how do I, or anyone for that matter, take control of their life?  Well, anyone who does any type of honest, earnest searching for this answer will discover that it is within themselves.  This has actually been taught the entire known history of man.  Whether you learn from Jesus, Buddha, Jung, Emerson, the I Ching, the Bible, the Emerald Tablet....this list could go on and on....they all teach the same message -  the answers to life can only and truly be found within.

So, I'm on my journey to understand and know myself; preparing the way for God, or Source, or whatever you want to call the true creative force of life, to communicate with me.  For deep down inside you, me, all...this is our essence.  I truly believe that once any of us finds this essence inside of us, we will reclaim full control over our lives.

That's a little bit about me....just a regular guy like most others that wants to feel safe, loved, accepted; and to live a joy-fulled, satisfying, exciting life!!!           

No comments:

Post a Comment